Re: [Exim] Monitoring e-mails.

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Tommy Moore
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Monitoring e-mails.
On Jun 13, 2000 Tommy Moore <stp@???> wrote:

> What the owner of the company wants is to have all mail sent and
> received through the server mailed to her.

There is no problem with this if everyone in the company is informed of
the policy (it just becomes a stupid policy instead of an evil one). Of
course if this is to be done without the knowledge of the people whose
mail is being monitored, you should flat out refuse.

> Kind of like bcc of each message. I've figured out a way to do it
> through procmail for the messages comming in, but I don't know how to
> set this up on the outgoing messages. Anyone know how to do this.

One way that comes to mind is to use
smartuser with unseen.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
Note: I am moving and changing many addresses, please see