Re: [Exim] Monitoring e-mails.

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Tommy Moore
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Monitoring e-mails.

yann@??? said:
> It is illegal. Do this at your own risk ;>

Probably not assuming the server belongs to the company, the users are
employees and this is a stated policy.

Its probably silly though.

Personally I'd do this by saving (not mailing) the messages from a
global filter:-

    if first_delivery
    then
        # need to have directory transport set
        # saving to a mbox would probably be fatal :-)
        save /path/to/mail/archive/
        unseen
    endif

That will catch all mail going through - to/from and even bounce
messages.

I'd suggest that everyone working there start using strong encryption.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]