[Exim] Re: Amavis FreeBSD README.exim file?

Author: Brian K. West
To: Matraquilla
CC: Exim Group
Subject: [Exim] Re: Amavis FreeBSD README.exim file?
Its just the README.exim

http://www.unixzone.com/virus/tarballs/amavis-0.2.0-pre6-clm-rl-8.tar.gz

I have had zero problems out of it. Just follow the instructions except for
the Addheader part with doesn't work.. but you can use headers_add =
emails that flow thru the scan transport. I helped a friend set this up on
her FreeBSD test server and its running 100% flawless(She was using postfix
and I convinced her to use exim! :P ). I have also setup a method to opt out
of scanning but that relies on mysql to work unless you can figure out how
to get it working otherwise.

Also not when you purchase VScan for unix it wants the number of nodes
you're going to be running it on NOT the number of users you have. If you
run it on one(1) mail server thats 1 Node.. if you have 1600 pop accounts on
that box don't put 1600 in the purchase form on NAI's site or you will get a
shock on the price of $33,000.00+ which is like WRONG. Only including this
note because of a post I seen on the PostFix mailing list over it.

Cheers and Good luck.

Brian
brian@???
PS: Also have opt in/out spam protection if anyone is interested!