Re: [Exim] Problem with -Meb environment being destroyed

Author: Jim Knoble
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problem with -Meb environment being destroyed
Circa 2000-May-25 10:51:30 +0100 schrieb Philip Hazel:

: On Wed, 24 May 2000, Jim Knoble wrote:
:
: > Hmmm ... there should be a method of saying "don't care about TZ" as
: > well, e.g., "tz = none".
:
: Is there really a need for this? I can't think why a sysadmin would
: want a mixture of timezones in the log files. It seems like a feature
: that would never get used to me.

As i recall, the possibility for mixture only occurs under some
systems; is that correct, or is my brain failing? For systems where
the mixture doesn't occur, it would make sense not to have to configure
a timeezone twice (once for the whole system, and again for exim).

--
jim knoble | jmknoble@??? | http://www.jmknoble.cx/