Re: [Exim] mysql tables and lookup

Author: Jason J. Horton
To: james
CC: robert rotman, exim-users, Dan Kappus, Derrick MacPherson
Subject: Re: [Exim] mysql tables and lookup
> If you're worried about mysql, try looking at postgresql - I've switched all
> my new developments to that out of preference (7.x is just released, but for
> production systems I'd go for 6.5.x, since for example the DBD::Pg module won't
> work with the new version)

Actually, I just spoke with the maintainer of DBD::Pg, and he says:
it does support postgresql-7.0, only the test-script
spits out some error messages, because the default
date format has changed. I will prepare a new version
pretty soon.

Edmund

--
    -Jason J. Horton <jason@???>