Re: [Exim] Exim with Dial on Demand.

Author: Jochen Erwied
To: Gary van Blerk
CC: Exim-Users Mailingliste
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim with Dial on Demand.
Hello Gary,

Monday, May 22, 2000, 9:04:15 AM, you wrote:

GvB> The only problem I am having now is that If I send mail to a domain
GvB> other
GvB> than my own the modem dials up. Once it has done some sort of DNS
GvB> query it

Look at the option 'queue_remote_domains'. I'm using it here on quite the
same configuration, and it works flawlessly.

My configuration contains:

queue_remote_domains = /root/exim/queue_domains

and queue_domains contains more or less the following:

!*.mbs
!*.ues
!mbs-software.de
*

i.e. all local domains (and pseudo-domains) are delivered immediately, all
others get queued and delivered at each queue run

HTH

--
Jochen Erwied <Jochen.Erwied@???>   Phone: +49-2151-7294-24
mbs GmbH, Roemerstr. 15, 47809 Krefeld          FAX:   +49-2151-7294-50