[Exim] Exim with Dial on Demand.

Author: Gary van Blerk
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim with Dial on Demand.
Hi there,

I am running Slackware 7.0 and Exim 3.13 using Dial on demand with
fetchmail
in Multidrop mode. Exim is running in deffered mode.

The only problem I am having now is that If I send mail to a domain
other
than my own the modem dials up. Once it has done some sort of DNS
query it
queues the mail. I have deffered all remote delivery so that it will
not try
dial-up but unfortuantely I can't make it just queue the mail and do a
lookup
when delivery takes place. I have searched the spec and can't find a
fix for it.
I thought it may have been a sender verify but local mail is delivered
without
any lookups. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks
Gary van Blerk

PQ Africa
South Africa