Re: [Exim] using exim w/ more than 65000 users

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] using exim w/ more than 65000 users
Although I've never used it myself, there is also perdition, which "allows
users to connect to a content-free POP3 or IMAP4 server that will redirect
them to their real POP3 or IMAP4 server". Find it via freshmeat, or:

http://www.us.vergenet.net/linux/perdition/

I think freshmeat lists a number of other POP3 (at least) proxies.

Jethro.