RE: [Exim] using exim w/ more than 65000 users

Autor: Justyn Miller
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] using exim w/ more than 65000 users
Peter Galbavy wrote:
>Half the time, knowing that someone else has solved the problem can give you
>the remaining motivation to continue with a project.

The other half of the time, it pisses you off. Some people are here to glean as much
knowledge as possible from those that have experience with exim; to learn from
their successes and mistakes.
Exim is impressive with many facets and more options than I know what to do with,
but having to wear a few different hats does not allow me the luxury to sit down
and research every detail. I am thankful for the help that this forum provides and those
willing to lend their help to those of us that may ask the simple (or complex) questions.

my .02
-jm