Re: [Exim] Auto reply to email to people who have left

Author: Andrew Hawkins
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Auto reply to email to people who have left
In article <8fp7sj$ef4$1@???>, Jeffrey Goldberg <J.Goldberg@???> wrote:
>I do the same thing. My LAST director is
>
>expired_aliases:
> driver = aliasfile
> file = TABLES/aliases_expired
> search_type = dbm
> modemask=002
> user = exim
># no_verify
>
>and aliases_expired looks like
>
>a.burnett: :fail: Address removed around 02/2000. No known forwarding address
>s.johnson: :fail: Address removed around 04/1999. No known forwarding address

This would be Ok, but I'd prefer to send a copy of the message to someone in
the company in the relevant department. I guess I'm after another alias file,
which also sends an autoreply.

Could this be done with a specific filter on the director that reads this
alias file? I'm not sure this could be done.

Andy

--
Andrew Hawkins            | Audiosoft Ltd,
AudioPC Product Manager   | 3 Longwood Court, Love Lane, Cirencester