Re: [Exim] changing privs to user problem (3.14)

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Radcliffe
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] changing privs to user problem (3.14)
Phil Pennock <phil@???> probably said:
> require_files = ${local_part}:+${home}/.procmailrc

> In fact, I can see that at the top, it's done:
> Address testing: uid=16 gid=16 euid=16 egid=16

I got bitten by this one, too.

When exim is accepting SMTP and you have an exim user defined it drops
privs, as it should. It can't get back to root privs briefly, so it
can't change to the user in ${local_part} to check the existance of
the .procmailrc file.

Once you have no_verify it should pass over the director when you're
verifying and be delivered by a process that _has_ root privs;

> procmail director succeeded for phil

Which it seems to be doing.

Is the delivery actually working ?

P.