Re: [Exim] (no subject)

Author: Matthew Frost
To: Michael Stevens
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] (no subject)
On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 02:02:25PM +0100, Michael Stevens wrote:
> What puzzles me here is why people want disclaimers on email, but
> they don't attach the same to written letters, or have people
> carry around a big sign with the words "I don't really mean what I'm
> saying" on it when going into meetings.

It's almost like the "If you received this fax in error then you must
tell us and force yourself to forget what you weren't supposed to read
in the first place" you see on the cover pages of faxes sometimes. I
guess it's believed some people must send their email to the wrong
addresses alot...

> Guess that's why I'm not a lawyer...

:)

Regards, Matthew