Re: [Exim] (no subject)

Author: Matthew Frost
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] (no subject)
On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 02:00:18AM +0300, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> Quoth Dean Brooks on Sat, May 13, 2000:
>
> And who exactly will see the headers? I will, but the average
> Joe Luser on his Outloop probably won't.

Yes, and unfortunately Legal people appear to have enough clue to
realise that X-Headers are not going to get seen in most cases.

A friend has already asked me many times about adding legal
disclaimers to his company's emails many times... and many times I've
suggested X-Headers (knowing full well that they won't be seen) but
his Legal people want it in the body....

*sigh*

(Thankfully I've not come up with a way to do it yet...)

Regards, Matthew

--
Matthew Frost                                         http://www.frost.org/
                                                   email: matthew@???