Re: [Exim] (no subject)

Author: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] (no subject)
> > On Sat, May 13, 2000 at 04:56:47PM +0300, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > >Quoth Jon Baldassari on Sat, May 13, 2000:
> > >Is this the time to add it to the FAQ?
> >
> > I think so. Something along the lines of:
> >
> > - this is not the MTA's job
> > - the MTA is therefore not equipped to do it
> > (stuff about MIME and so on)

Indeed, if the MTA is going to put a disclaimer into a message, then
it needs to do so through customized _headers_, not by adjusting
the body of the message.

I think it's important that if a FAQ is written that this possibility
be listed as an alternative to those who are looking for other options.

It's a trivial matter to add customized headers of the sort:

Regards,

Dean A. Brooks
IgLou Internet Services, Inc.          Telephone (502) 966-3848
3315 Gilmore Industrial Blvd.          Facsimile (502) 968-0449
Louisville, Kentucky  40213            E-mail dean@???