Re: [Exim] Latest generic filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Tittsler
A: Otukile Kealeboga
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Latest generic filter
On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 08:11:48AM -0800, Otukile Kealeboga wrote:
> Hi I'm new to the list. Installing Exim 3.03 on a Sun box running

That version is rather old. If you are doing a new installation, I
encourage you to try a more recent version. (The current version is 3.14.)

> Is it the same file named "configure" under my exim base directory?

No, read the chapter of spec.txt entitled "SYSTEM-WIDE MESSAGE FILTERING"
(Chapter 44 in the current release). In particular you will want to add
a message_filter=/path/to/my/filter.file directive to your 'configure'.

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/