RE: [Exim] Latest generic filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Otukile Kealeboga
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Latest generic filter
Hi I'm new to the list. Installing Exim 3.03 on a Sun box running
Solaris 7.

Nigel Metheringham on Tue May 9, 2000 9:44am :

        # To install, copy the filter file (with appropriate
        permissions)
        # to /etc/exim/system_filter.exim and add to your exim config
        file
        # [location is installation depedant - typicaly
        /etc/exim/config ]
        # at the top the line:-
        #       message_filter = /etc/exim/system_filter.exim
        #       message_body_visible = 2000

Is it the same file named "configure" under my exim base directory?
cos if I add those keys to the file it complains that it does not know
the options when i try to start exim. Any help ?

|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |