Re: [Exim] Reinstate configuration file?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Duncan Bennett
To: Marius Vincent
CC: Exim-Users
題目: Re: [Exim] Reinstate configuration file?

La May 10, 2000an, ekzakte je 07:52, Marius Vincent skribis:

| Can anyone tell me how I can reload the exim configuration file without
| rebooting the pc?
| I added 2 extra domains to accept relay for, but exim only seems to read
| this file at bootup.

I've written a little script that I call "eximhup" to do this. It attempts
to confirm the syntax of the configuration file before letting me leave
it. If exim -bV produces an error, it throws me back into vi...

Duncan

#!/bin/sh

# Modify the next 3 lines to suit your installation.
eximconfig='/etc/exim.cf'
pidfile='/var/spool/exim/exim-daemon.pid'
exim='/usr/lib/sendmail'

$exim -bV && {
        kill -HUP `cat $pidfile` && echo EXIM hup\'d\!
} || {
        echo ^GSomething is wrong\!
        sleep 3
        vi $eximconfig