著者: Dave C.
To: Ian Southam
CC: Paul Slootman, exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] conditions in filters

The way I read this, "his ISP" wasn't under the control of the poster,
and isn't necesarrily running exim.

It would of course be rather convenient (and worth a call to them to
check) if they were, and were also willing to add the necesarry
functionality (of if there were running another MTA and were able to
add the equivalent to it, if possible)