Re: [Exim] How to run filters on existing mail spools

Author: Ross Boylan
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] How to run filters on existing mail spools
Thanks. I was considering trying one of the options (-by?), but it didn't
sound as if the files I had were exactly right for any of them (it was the
one for SMTP files that arrive via alternate transport).

By the way, I was unable to do an ls earlier today when I ftp'd to
ftp.exim.org. I succeeded when I went to the primary archive site. Sorry,
I don't have the IP address of the first machine, but I'm on the West Coast
of the US.