Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Jeff Carnahan
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection
jcarnahan@??? said:
> Exim has been restarted to activate the changes, yet I'm still able to
> successfully send attachments through the server using Microsoft
> Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2910.0)...

The intention is that it blocks attachments with particular extensions
- ie *.vbs *.wsf etc... you are using those extensions??

If so, can you send me a message with the appropriate attachment and
I'll try and analyse why its failing.

[NB my own mail servers have filters on... and they certainly block the
messages of the initial iloveyou types sent out last week. A check on
todays logs show a few messages grabbed by it, some of which are
different patterns]

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]