Re: [Exim] Frozen messages.

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Maikel Miranda
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Frozen messages.
On Wed, 3 May 2000, Maikel Miranda wrote:

> Well, I'm new using EXIM, I use to use Smail 3.xx, and I shut say

that's exim is very good, but I'm having a little problem, my MailHost
has a lot of trafic, and there are some messages that are marked as
frozen and they stay on the queue for a long time, I would like to know
who can I do, for return this messages automaticly to the sender after X
days of be in the queue ? I have set 5 days max for delivery a messages,
but Exim don't aply this rule to this ones (the frozen messages).

Check up on auto_thaw. If you keep retrying, they will eventually time
out.