Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection

Author: Alan Thew
To: Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: Nigel Metheringham, Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection
On Fri, 5 May 2000 13:30 , Jeffrey Goldberg <J.Goldberg@???> said:

>On Fri, 5 May 2000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>
>> Its been suggest to me that we try and restrict this filter to stuff
>> that has a chance of matching...
>
>>    if $h_content-type: contains multipart/mixed

what about

??

From: sys044@???
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 16:34:26 +0100
To: exim-users@???
Subject: [Exim] LMTP
Sender: exim-users-admin@???

I think I remember some reference to LMTP being available in EXIM for
delivering mail, instead of SMTP, for local mail servers. However on
searching for information I cannot find anything.

Is it supported? How is it used? Which port does it use? Where is the
documentation (page number).

John Linn (j.linn@???)