Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Dr Yann Golanski, Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection
yann@??? said:
> Add "if first_delivery and not error_message" to the first test.
> Otherwise, I think that does it.

Intention is that if first_delivery brackets this entire rule - if you
have several of these rules you then have
  if first_delivery
  then
    # rule 1

    # rule 2

    # etc
  endif

I am not sure about the not error_message.... I think I may add that
to the overall outer condition for similar reasons - and that this is
going to be one hell of a line already.

[I'm currently writing the perl to convert that format into exim filter
:-)
transcription is dangerous]

yann@??? said:
> that is definitly a regular expression of Kings

Heck, no... at best a dukedom... you have a copy of Friedl's O'Reilly
Regular Expression book at Planet - that has *real* expressions :-)

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]