Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Generic VBS script detection
Quoth Nigel Metheringham on Fri, May 05, 2000:
> I am not sure about the not error_message....

On one hand, it is better to just deliver error messages, because
otherwise delivery notifications will be lost. OTOH, there are
spammers who send messages with empty envelope sender. I believe
viruses will appear that will do the same thing to pass through
most filters.

> [I'm currently writing the perl to convert that format into exim filter
> :-)
> transcription is dangerous]

Oh, it's just removing spaces and comments and adding backslashes
where needed.

> yann@??? said:
> > that is definitly a regular expression of Kings
>
> Heck, no... at best a dukedom... you have a copy of Friedl's O'Reilly
> Regular Expression book at Planet - that has *real* expressions :-)

The one in the end? Yummy.

Vadik.

--
When in doubt, be yourself. And if that fails, su root.