[Exim] Mail problem!!!

Author: Maikel Miranda
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Mail problem!!!
Hi !!!

I have the following problem.

I'm running Exim on a mailhup (it, is a firewall), and it handle my domain (jcce.org.cu) and subdomains of it (ex. testo.jcce.org.cu), wend I set up a MX for this domain

testo.jcce.org.cu.    IN MX    100    mx.jcce.org.cu.

my Exim log says that the lowers MX point to local host and it don't deliver the mail, I dont add this domain to the local_domain list becouse it is not a local domain, it must forward the mail to the host inside the firewall usin a router for it.

This is the router

net_local_mail:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = "*    tinored.jcce.org.cu    bydns_a"

So, how can I do, how can I fix this problem.

Maikel.