RE: [Exim] FW: Installing exim and removing sendmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marius Vincent
A: Dr Yann Golanski
Cc: Exim-Users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] FW: Installing exim and removing sendmail
Nope

Do I have to??? And if I don't what will happen?

At the moment I have no link to sendmail under the /usr/lib directory, and
exim has been working fine for over 2 months now.

On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 09:57:31AM +0200, Marius Vincent wrote:
> Is this correct??
> I am sure this all I did and it all went smoothly.

did you make a new symlink for /usr/lib/sendmail?

--
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer
PGP: www.kierun.org/pgp/key                 Mailmaster for the Planet Online