Re: [Exim] FAQ Q1003

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dmitry_v_ivanov
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] FAQ Q1003
On 23-Apr-00 Philip Hazel wrote:
>> root@mydomain      "${if eq {${extract{2}{@}{$h_to:}}}{mydomain}\
>>                                    {root@mydomain}{dmitry_v_ivanov@???}}"
>>                                    \
>>                                    wFfs
> It won't work if a message has recipients both in your domain and
> outside your domain. The internal recipient will get a message with a
> rewritten sender.
>> I don't know how to apply this rule for many recipiens but according
>> to exim spec, you may test the $received_for and compare $recipients
>> domains with your local_domains.
> $received_for is set when there is ONE recipient only.
> Exim has just one copy of a message. If it has both internal and external \
>recipients, the same copy of the message cannot be used for  both of them, if
>you want to have different sender addresses. That is  why the message has to be
>split into two different messages if you want  to do this.
>Philip Hazel            University of Cambridge Computing Service,

Yes, You right. When I'll have more time, I'll try to do a separate queue for
mail, going to non-local addreses.
But for this rewrite rule: I found an interesting thing - when I wrote:
#mail test
then my sender address is rewrited! I think, that exim doesn't qualify address
before rewriting. When I mail to test@mydomain, all is OK. The question is -
when exim does qualifying of non-qualified addresses?

Sorry for my English ;)
E-Mail: Dmitry V. Ivanov <dmitry_v_ivanov@???>
Date: 24-Apr-00 This message was sent by XFMail