[Exim] making sendmail redundant..ish !!

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew C. Holmes
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] making sendmail redundant..ish !!
Hello all,

I have 2 exim mailservers handling all the mail in a domain, I need the unix
boxes to forward ALL mail ie both local and internet addresses, to the EXIM
servers, and let them deal with it.

How can I configure sendmail.cf to do this ????

The only change to sendmail.cf so far is to comment out the DS statement to
force dns lookups for the mail servers....

# "Smart" relay host (may be null)
#DSmailhost.$m

This is probably wrong I feel as this also forces sendmail to try and forward
internet mail to the MX address of the remote recipient.....which it can't do,
although I still need any box to do a dns lookup for the exim servers, as they
are load balancing.

Any tips welcomed, starting to get hassled...

Andy Holmesbegin:vcard
n:Holmes;Andrew
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1