Re: [Exim] Slow

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Slow
Quoth Jeff Fiegel on Sat, Apr 15, 2000:
> Appear that problem is actually Eudora!!!! Thank you for all of your help!

Which reminds me: Does anybody know of a good Windoze mail
reader? The problem is that my dad signed up for Net access and
the ISP gave him Outlook 5, and man, it sucks. It cannot even
display full headers! And I don't know Windoze, mainly because I
don't do Windoze, so I can't really help him, but I won't put up
with my dad using a crappy mailer.

In short, I need a mailer that is:
1. RFC-compliant, doesn't sent too much weirdo stuff.
2. Functional. Ability to display full headers is a must, hey,
it's 2000 already, wake up boys!
3. Runs under Windoze.

If I fail to find one, I will probably just open an account for
my dad on my BSD box and force him to use it. Hey, if NetBSD is
mom-ready (<http://InsideDenver.com/seebach/0418seeba.shtml>),
wouldn't another BSD system be dad-ready?

Vadik.

--
Prof:    So the American government went to IBM to come up with a data
         encryption standard and they came up with ...