Re: [Exim] Slow

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeff Fiegel
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Slow
For instance I am sending a message now that is 1.5meg from within a 100meg
network and so far it has taken almost 2hours and it is only half way
through..... Again the problem is when sending mail from my mail client
(outlook/eudora) to the exim server itself.. (not exim sending the mail out
to the final destination and not that it takes a long time to start....)