Re: [Exim] Very large mailing lists (Exim vs Isocor)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Steve Lamb
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Very large mailing lists (Exim vs Isocor)
Monday, April 10, 2000, 12:37:56 AM, Stuart wrote:
> Exim managed to deliver over 90% in about 15 minutes on one server. We did
> use a few tricks. For example limiting the number of recipients to about 500
> per message etc. And sorting so that all messages to the same domain where
> delivered once (big win for hotmail and aol etc).

    Why would this be "a few tricks?"  Those features are standard fare for
Listar.  All the lists I run on my tiny server have those turned on by
default.  IMHO any list that doesn't do that isn't set up properly.