著者: Kiss Csaba
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] exim with ppp
Hi list,

I hope the list can help me. I red all know documentation and FAQ of
Exim, I know Exim not a best solution for a place which doesn't have
continous internet access. But I like Exim (more simple configurable
than sendmail), and I would make a perfect solution (if is possibile). I
used the "queue_remote_domains" option in exim.conf but exim doesn't
working well. The problem:
I'm typing SMTP commands to the exim and when I typed 'RCPT
TO:xy@???` the exim made a DNS lookup. But the message delivery
is working correctly. Our company using an ISDN router, and the router
connect to the ISP, sent some DNS packets, but no else. This is more
expensive 1 email - 1 call. Why the exim do it? I`m using an Exim 3.12
on Debian. Could anybody help me?
Thanks suggest
--

      Kiss Csaba