Re: [Exim] $(MAKE_SHELL): not found

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tim
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] $(MAKE_SHELL): not found
On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Tim wrote:

> Hello All,
>     I finally figured out how to finish unpacking Exim 3.13 on my AIX
> 4.3.2 machine, but now during the "make" I get the above error.  I have
> properly configured the Makefile to point at /usr/bin/bsh, but to no

                                                        ^^^
                                                        ^^^
Is this some new shell I have never heard of, or is it a typo for
/usr/bin/bash or maybe /usr/bin/ksh?

> avail. Any ideas here? Again I apologize for the dumb questions, but I
> am actually a Novell engineer and still trying to figure out this Unix
> thing.

Mindset swaps are hard!

There are people using Exim on AIX, but they are relatively few (I have
no access to AIX, for example) so you have the opportunity to become the
AIX/Exim expert if you want... :-)