[Exim] Exim primary ftp site

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Thompson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim primary ftp site
Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs@???> writes:
[...]
> ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/Contrib/scripts/Exim_help.tar.gz

            ^^^

Just a reminder, folks: the official primary site is ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk
these days.

ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk is part of our Central Unix Service, to which an
anonymous ftp service was stuck on the side in the days of yore
(I could say, before we knew better). ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk is now the
official anonymous ftp service for material provided by the Univerity
Computing Service. (Please don't ask me to explain the "x" in "csx",
it's too painful a story :-])

As one of the systems programmers primarily responsible for the
Central Unix Service, I've got a vested interest in seeing the
anonymous ftp appendix wither away!

Chris Thompson               University of Cambridge Computing Service,
Email: cet1@???    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
Phone: +44 1223 334715       United Kingdom.