[Exim] Accountin (again)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Buchholz
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Accountin (again)
Hi!

Anybody out there who is doing some real accounting for several maildomains
on one machine?

Currently I have several transports that seperate the domains which produces
eximstats output like this:

Deliveries by transport
-----------------------
                              Volume    Messages
  domainA_delivery               60KB           4 (coming in for local
delivery)
  domainA_remote_smtp           125KB           6 (coming in and immediately
going out again)
  domainB_delivery             2954             1
  local_delivery                 16KB           1
  domainC_external_delivery      11MB         308 (mail coming in from
outside)
  domainC_internal_delivery      33MB         148 (mail sent internally)
  domainC_remote_smtp          8993KB         226
  domainD_delivery             2314             1
  remote_smtp                    57KB           5
  domainE_delivery               12MB         199
  domainE_remote_smtp            11MB          67

Is this all?
There are messages with many recipients. If I send a 1kb message to 10 of my
friends (say 5 gmx and 5 aol) there are 10 deliveries with 10kb? Or are
there 10 deliveries with 2kb because of grouping them?

Look at domainA-delivery with 60KB and 4 messages. What if there was ONE
message with 4 local recipients? Who do I do accounting on that?

Any experience?

Thanks!

Daniel