[Exim] [ANN] A Mail Virus Scanner (AMaViS) supports now exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rainer Link
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] [ANN] A Mail Virus Scanner (AMaViS) supports now exim
Hi folks!

I've added exim support to AMaViS - the latest version
(0.2.0-pre6-clm-rl-6) can be found at http://www.unixzone.com/virus/

It is based on the stuff described in the FAQ and the config examples.
As the support is at a very early stage and far away from being perfect,
I currently seek for beta testers. So, bug reports, comments,
suggestions or even flames are welcome :-) Please read README.exim,
which comes within the AMaViS package, carefully.

Please keep in mind, that it is beta (well, maybe still alpha :-)) and I
do NOT recommend to use it on a production machine. Currently, outgoing
mails can not be scanned, but that's on my to-do list.

Note: AMaViS-Perl, which can also found at the URL mentioned above, does
not support exim! But I hope, it will be added soon, too.

Thanks.

Btw, this AMaViS release supports all known virus scanners for
Linux/Unix.

best regards,
Rainer Link

--