Re: [Exim] Exim woes

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Matt Staroscik
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim woes
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Matt Staroscik wrote:

> First and most troubling:
>
> My mail client is Pine. If I have a "full" inbox -- that is, I have 1
> complete screen of headers -- any new messages I grab with fetchmail (which
> are passed off to Exim) are frozen. Why would incoming mail get frozen if I
> have 25 or 30 messages already in my inbox?

I use pine, fetchmail and exim on my home machine and do not have this
problem at all. Do the logs or the message logs for the frozen messages
give any indication of why the mail is frozen?

> As if that wasn't bad enough, forcing delivery with -qff arguments causes
> the messages to be "delivered"... and lost. Gone. Not to be seen in any
> spool or mbox file anywhere. Doh! A friend told me he got a bounce message
> though, which is a good sign, sort of.

What do the logs say. Again, I use a -qff when I dial-up.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814