[Exim] dynamic relaying

Author: mindlace
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] dynamic relaying
Hi,

I used an email provider that let me relay my mail from an arbitrary
source once I had downloaded my POP3 email.

Now I'm using Exim and Cyrus, and I'm wondering if I can do a similar
trick?

All I can see that would give me similar functionality is
relay_match_host_or_sender . If simply verifying the sender is the only
thing I can do, I'll do that, but how then can I tell exim to use my
/etc/passwd file for finding a list of valid names?

I.e., if bob@??? tries to relay through, he should only be
permitted if bob is a user on the machine.

Thanks,
Ethan Fremen
--
http://mindlace.net __________________ mindlace@???
I don't want The Truth but I wouldn't mind a Big Analogy.