[Exim] /etc/aliases used after qualify_domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Frank Petzold
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] /etc/aliases used after qualify_domain
Hi, all.

I have the following problem with exim:

I need to qualify most unqualified users with @zurich.ibm.com, but if I
use qualify_domain, local users, such as root and postmaster, get the
domain appended before /etc/aliases is processed. As the delivery rules
for all these administration users is there, it does not work. And I don't
want my anacron output sent to root@???.

The only thing I could think about now was to append the domain to all
aliases in /etc/aliases, but then I cannot send mail to root@???
anynore, at all. So this is not a solution.

How can I get exim to process /etc/aliases before anything else is done to
the address?
--
Frank Petzold, IBM Zurich Research Laboratory, Säumerstrasse 4,
CH-8803 Rüschlikon/Switzerland, Tel.  +41-1-724-84-42  Fax.   +41-1-724-89-56