Re: [Exim] /etc/aliases used after qualify_domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Frank Petzold
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] /etc/aliases used after qualify_domain
Thus spake Philipp Gaschütz (philipp@???):

> Well...
>
> You need a rewrite rule that looks whether the address has a domain
> appended to $localpart (if ! $domain), if it has not, it looks in
> /etc/aliases for valid matches, if this also returns false then you
> change the recipient to $local_part@???
>
> How to do that all... no idea ;) only in theory ;) check the rewriting
> docs

If this is the only solution (in fact, if it can´t be solved in less than
two lines in the config file) I think this is an error in exim, and it
should be changed there.
--
Frank Petzold, IBM Zurich Research Laboratory, Säumerstrasse 4,
CH-8803 Rüschlikon/Switzerland, Tel.  +41-1-724-84-42  Fax.   +41-1-724-89-56