Re: [Exim] T Shirts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] T Shirts
EHLO there

Quoth Matthew Frost on Tue, Mar 07, 2000:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 12:57:53AM +0200, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> >     Exim: Just Say EHLO.

> I _did_ like this one, a colleague suggested "550 FOAD" on the back,
> but that's perhaps a little too strong...

But the only valid responses to HELO/EHLO are:
    250 Requested mail action okay, completed
    500 Syntax error, command unrecognized
    501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
    502 Command not implemented
    504 Command parameter not implemented
    421 <domain> Service not available, closing transmission channel

421 seems the most suitable one. Or, if we want to be on the
friendly side, we could write the whole multiline standard Exim
response on the back.

221 Vadik closing connection

--
Prof:    So the American government went to IBM to come up with a data
         encryption standard and they came up with ...