Re: [Exim] T Shirts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] T Shirts
Quoth Nigel Metheringham on Mon, Mar 06, 2000:
> Would there be any interest in an exim T shirt?

Short answer: Yes!
Long answer: I'll take five. Or more.

> Anyone have good suggestions for logos

The one from the web site? Or just "Exim" in some nice simple
font (Times or Courier (Because We Work On TTYs[tm])). A design
like:

E  x  i  m    <- big font
slogan here    <- small font underneath

> /slogans (non-libellous)

I'll have to think about it. As a side note, Exim is the best
MTA I've seen so far[0], so I probably would like a slogan which
reflects this. Maybe something simple like "The Internet Mail
Transfer Agent" will suffice. Other ideas, hmm... The best one
I came with so far is:

    Exim: Just Say EHLO.
/* I think we'll get sued by Nike[tm] for this. */

Others:

Exim: The Internet Mail Transfer Agent.
Exim: Postmaster's Heaven.    /* Actually, Postmaster's Heaven
                   is Chuckmail. */
Exim: Not Broken.
Exim: Probably The Best.
Exim: Have Anything Better?
Exim: For Those Who Care About Their Mail.
Exim: Also Because Philip Is A Really Cool Guy.

Vadik.

[0] A friend of mine tried Exim a while ago, and told me about
    it "you were right, it rocks".  Before, I once told me that
    IMO Exim is better than others for most things, and for
    things it's not, it's not worth installing another MTA.  But
    then, well, those who were present at the last (== first)
    Exim course probably remember that I had visit cards saying
    "Exim Maniac".

--
Spelling is a lossed art.