Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Ian Southam
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Angry users because we use rbl_domains
On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Ian Southam wrote:

> This system though is opt-out and I ideally want an opt-in system ie., do rbl
> blocking for only these users and domains. If exim can already do this and I
> am being thick then fine.

rbl_reject_recipients = false
rbl_warn_header = true

Then create a director and/or router to throw away deliveries to those
that don't want them.

sling_spam:
  driver = smartuser
  condition = "${if and {\
                       { !eq{$header_X-RBL-Warning:}{}}\
                       { ${lookup{$local_part}.... list of opt-in ...} \
                       }\
                 {yes}{no}}"
  new_address = :blackhole:

[For a router you'd have to route to a transport that writes to
/dev/null.]

This would, of course, require *very* careful testing!