Re: [Exim] What type of resource is unavailable ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: mark david mcCreary
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] What type of resource is unavailable ?
mdm@??? said:
> Would somebody please confirm/reject my guess that the computer is out
> of memory, based on this error message in exim_paniclog

Could be.... then again it could be out of processes (process table
full, or your process/uid is limited to a certain # of processes). Its
unlikely to be much else on a fork() error, but these things all
interact in mysterious ways. Permissions in strange places can also
have weird effects, but thats unlikely to be a real problem.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]