Re: [Exim] Permitting relaying on rcpt to

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sascha E. Pollok
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Permitting relaying on rcpt to
On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Sascha E. Pollok wrote:

> >> Could someone give an example for a verifying router? I am not very
> >> experienced
> >> in exim's router-config.
> >
> >verify_only:
> > driver = domainlist
> > verify_only
> > domains = the.domain
> > local_parts = the.local.part
> > route_list = *
>
> In context with my original problem with relaying that depends only
> in RCPT TO, EXIM finds the domain in relay_domains, runs through
> the router, the local_parts doesn't match and the router fails.
> But then, the domain is looked up via lookuphost (remote_smtp transport)
> and relaying is done.

Oh dear, this is getting more complicated than I thought. You need
another router to fail verification for the rest of the domain.

  verify_only:
    driver = domainlist
    verify_only
    domains = the.domain
    route_list = *
    fail_verify

Actually, now that I think of it, it is better to put

condition = ${if eq {$local_part@$domain}{xxxx@yyyy}{yes}{no}}

on the first router, to test the combination rather than each part
separately with domains and local_parts.