Re: [Exim] Permitting relaying on rcpt to

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sascha E. Pollok
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Permitting relaying on rcpt to
>> Is there any config-variable that can be used for allowing
>> relaying to a specific recipient determined in the SMTP-Session?
>> Like recipient_allow_relay = test@???
>
>Relaying is a two-way thing. You always relay from something to
>something. So, what are you really asking here? What is the from?
>
>These are off the top of my head, and not tested.
>
>(a) If your requirement is "from anybody to test@???" but not to
>any other local part @yahoo.com" you have to put yahoo.com in
>relay_domains, turn on receiver_verify, and put in a verifying router
>that rejects all addresses except that one.
>
>(b) If your requirement is "from my local LAN's hosts to test@???
>but not to any others @yahoo.com", and otherwise you are generally
>allowing relaying from your local LAN, you can set host_accept_relay,
>and then again bounce specific addresses using a verifying router (one
>with verify_only set).

Then I think that answer a) is a good thing. The thing is, that a customer
is publishing a CD-ROM that sends an email to some addresses via
a specific SMTP-Server and via the end-users internet-connection, whatever
this is. Now we need to provide this SMTP Server that accepts mails
to some addresses that are not local and that don't come from a specific
IP-range.

Could someone give an example for a verifying router? I am not very
experienced
in exim's router-config.

Sascha

---