Re: [Exim] Can I have multiple alias files

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sanjeev Gupta
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Can I have multiple alias files
The answer to the question in the Subject line is "yes". Just have more
than one director.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

> I am running "ESMTP Exim 2.05 #1" on a Debian box. I need to have an
> alias file, such that:
>
> u1:        u2
> u3:        u4@???
> u6@???:    u8@???

You can't do that in a single aliasfile director. The keys must either
all have domains attached, or all not have domains attached.

Of course, you can have two different directors search the same file -
one looking for unqualified local parts and the other not.

system_aliases_no_domain:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch

system_aliases_with_domain:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
include_domains

Though that is a bit wasteful. If you can restrict them to specific
domains, that will be more efficient.