Re: [Exim] Quota on delivery to file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Andrey Novikov
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Quota on delivery to file
On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Andrey Novikov wrote:

> 1. Is there any directive to set external quota checker?

No.

> 2. If I set quota to 0 will it check for used space or just
>    deny all mail without checking?

It will accept mail without checking. (Zero is used for "not set".)

> 3. If the first answer is 'no' then how can I notify
>    external program on any delivery attempt?

(a) You can use a shadow pipe transport - that will run after a
successful delivery.

(b) You can use an "unseen" director to take a copy of the message to a
pipe transport.

(c) You can use the embedded Perl facility to run Perl functions from a
system filter.