Re: [Exim] NO error mesage to sender after sending to nonexi…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Southam
A: Jeffrey Goldberg
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] NO error mesage to sender after sending to nonexist@somedomain
On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 12:24:31PM +0000 Jeffrey Goldberg wrote :

> Forget the errors-to header, but make sure that your webserver is running
> as something like httpd, and then make that an address that goes to your
> web people.

Except of course that are web people can be of two or three thousand depending
upon the server ;-).

It aint that much of a hassle really it is just, that we try to make sure we
never get bounces as, they are a big privacy issue. We have had bounces
arranging illegal activity, trysts and on one occasion one of users (whom we
have met), sending a picture of himself to a fellow swinger :- I'll leave that
one to your imagination.

--
Ian