Re: [Exim] TZ logging buglet

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] TZ logging buglet
ph10@??? said:
> Also, I don't think timezone names are very well standardized.

There is a very good standard naming for timezones. Currently my
timezone is +0000, in the summer it will be +0100, the US west coast is
currently on -0500.

[I went through a considerable amount of pain handling timezones in elm
and smail a while back. The *only* sensible option is to ignore the
symbolic timezone (or put it as a comment) and use numeric ones - which
is basically what the RFCs now say about date stamps.]

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]